Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sherlock Holmes


December 31 2009

After a long time away from the movies Liz and I decided that we would go see Sherlock Holmes. When we where in San Diego last summer Robert Downey Jr was there talking about this movie and I was excited then. Well it was good. Downey's accent was hard at the start but I did get used to it. He had great chemistry with Watson (Jude Law) and the movie was a great mixture of action and story. Sometimes when I look at Downey it is hard for me as I think of him only as Tony Stark (Iron Man) but he was really good in Sherlock Holmes

I would say if you get a chance go see this movie and have a good time.

IRON MAN 2 will be out in May 2010

3.5 out of 5

garry

Even I had trouble with Downey's accent and fast speech in this movie. But I guess that's to be expected as the whole point is that Holmes was a genius and the rest of us couldn't possibly manage to keep up. There were some slow points in the movie and it was necessarily somewhat convoluted. But totally worth it!
3.5 / 5
L

No comments:

Post a Comment