Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Off Dublin Ireland--Friday April 30 2010



Tuesday April 27 2010

Well this Friday Liz and I are off To Ireland. I'm so excited I can hardly wait.

If Liz manages to get everything in that I want to do I'll be amazed.

We have a busy week this week then we fly away.

I'm going to try and remember key points to blog about them but since I'm not really a drinker, and I think we may be doing lots of that, I can't promise I'll remember everything. I suspect that might be a good thing lol. I'll try at least one Guinness while I'm there but I hear they like warm beer....not sure that's going to work but when in Ireland......

Liz will also be seeing her first ever KISS show, I bet she is so excited. Rock N Roll all night and party every day!

I'm singing "when Irish eyes are smiling" a lot. Liz is not amused. Imagine how pissed she will be when I sing it over there! This could be trouble.

garry

We're both very excited to be heading over to Ireland for two weeks. We fly out on Friday night! Garry is doing his best to insist that I create an itinerary that covers the entire island, including Belfast for this trip. I've tried explaining that there's only so much we can do in two weeks but he keeps insisting I can manage it. Unless I learn to manipulate the space time continuum I don't think he's right. Also he's somewhat distressed about the general lack of an itinerary except in the broadest sense (ie we have flights and we're staying with my Dad). He would like something with more detail (any detail in fact) and was floored that my Dad's idea of a plan was to say "we'll talk about it over a drink when you get here". Garry insists that if we had guests/family coming from abroad he would provide multiple itineraries, complete with daily activites, for the visitors who could then select their preferred plan lol. Instead we're taking multiple (and I mean a LOT) of printouts of stuff Garry has sent me attached to emails that say "I wanna go here" or "this too". Two weeks is going to fly by!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment