Monday, November 29, 2010

Barenaked Ladies (without Steven Page)


Barenaked Ladies performed at Massey Hall

Friday November 26, 2010

So this was one of those concerst I was worried about seeing. This would be the first time we saw BNL without Steven Page and I thought they may suck. I was so wrong we both loved them, in fact I think Liz liked them better then me. They are fun band and seem to really have a good time. Seeing them at Massey Hall is great becuase it is a smaller venue and the sound was great. They did miss Steven a bit on voacls but they where still very good

We will go see them again - I would think they are Liz's favorite Canadian band.

4 out out 5

SET LIST

Who Needs Sleep

The Old Apartment

Falling for the First Time

Rap

Every Subway Car

Easy

Another Heartbreak

Lovers in a Dangerous Time

Ordinary

The Sound of Your Voice

It's All Been Done

Too Little Too Late

Brian Wilson

On The Lookout

You Run Away

Four Seconds

Big Bang Theory Theme

One Week

Pinch Me

If I Had $1,000,000

Magic/Empire State Of Mind/I've Got a Feeling/Baby/California Gurls

ENCORE:

Alcohol/Feliz Navidad

Blame It On Me

Tonight is the Night I Fell Asleep at the Wheel

No comments:

Post a Comment