Thursday, November 25, 2010

Jason Bonham at the Sony Centre


Jason Bonham Experience at Sony Center October 29 2010.

I was on the fence about seeing this show. Liz and I have seen bands do Queen, Kiss, and the Beatles and we liked them all. But this had the a guy in the band who was the son of the original band Jason Bonham son of Johmn Henry Bonham of Led Zeppelin fame. So I went. And I'm really glad I did, the show was great. The singer didn't look a thing like Robert Plant but he sounded great. A fun show and I would go back to see them anytime.

3.5 of 5


garry


Set List:

Rock And Roll
Celabration Day
Black Dog
Your Time Is Gonna Come
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
Dazed And Confused
What Is And What Should Never Be
The Lemon Song
Thank You
Moby Dick
Break
Good Times, Bad Times
I'm Gonna Crawl
Since I've Been Lovin' You
When The Levee Breaks
The Ocean
Over The Hills And Far Away
How Many More Times
Stairway To Heaven
Kashmir
Encore
Whole Lotta Love

No comments:

Post a Comment