Monday, November 29, 2010

Stargate Universe Live


Stargate Universe Live
Friday, November 12 2010

Liz and I like the the stargate show SGU well actually Liz likes it more then me but I kinda like it. Not enough space battles for me but I still enjoy the show. The Space Channel here in Toronto did a live show with the full cast of SGU and they showed an espoiside. The tickets were free so that was nice and we went down to watch the show. It was alot of fun and both Robert Carlyle and Louis Ferreira came on first and both talked openly about the show. The rest of the cast soon followed and it was great to see them all LIVE. I love seeing how they film this stuff and all the the behind the scenes stuff but I have to tell you parts were kinda boring and later when we watched it on TV we both said it was just as cool watching it on TV as it was being there. That being said I am glad we did and it was FREE.

If you're not a fan of SGU I say give it a shot as it's a good show.

garry

No comments:

Post a Comment