Sunday, July 19, 2009

Harry Potter and Bruno


July 19 2009

Harry Potter

Liz wanted to see the new Harry Potter film so we decided to go on Sunday. I was not a fan of the other films but I really wanted to like this one so I went with her. Well the liking part didn't happen. I was so lost in this film AND it was boring. In fact about 45 minutes in I left and went to see Bruno. So maybe Liz will write a Potter review but for me 0 out of 5. Not a fan. Also in the first scene of the movie is that girl not a bit too old for Harry??

Bruno

Now I really wanted to like this movie. I kinda liked the first movie so i was pumped. Guess what! It sucked. I was so disappointed. Ask Liz - I love stupid movies and I usually laugh my ass off. This movie just did not have it.
1.5 out of 5

So really, stay home, don't see either of these films is my advice.

Let's see what Liz says

Kiss tomorrow San Diego Wednesday--SWEET

Garry

I'm with Garry except that my scores would be the other way around: 0 for Bruno and 1.5 for Harry.
Bruno: just not my thing and although I did laugh a few times it just couldn't hold my interest and I left the theatre after a few minutes. It didn't help that Harry had bored me to the point that I couldn't take another crap film. It wasn't a movie really - it felt as though I was watching the stuff off the cutting room floor and there's a really good movie out there where you care about the characters and it doesn't feel so pointless. It's no wonder Garry was confused as they assume that you know all about Harry and his world and therefore you'll hit the ground running along with the story but it's not necessarily the case. Plus that scene that Garry refer's to with the woman hitting on Harry - I agree with him - it was improbable and unnecessary. Disappointed!

Liz

1 comment:

  1. The other half of your other halfMonday, 20 July, 2009

    OOOhhhhh.....bummer I was SOOOOO looking forward to the new Harry Potter movie :0( Well, thanks for saving me a few dollars!

    ReplyDelete