Monday, June 22, 2009

Can't Stop The Serenity and The Proposal


June 20 2009

Liz and I thought we would have a garage sale today but the weather would not have it. Rain came down all day so we canceled and we're going to try for next weekend.

Since the garage sale was a wash out we decided to go to "our" theatre, the Bloor, and see the movie (I know, shocking) Serenity. This was a charity screening for Equality Now. I have seen the movie maybe 5 times and Liz has seen it at least twice. It was good but the quality of the print was just crap. We should have stayed home and watched the movie on our 60" TV! I think we will cross that off the list for next year. At least it was for a good cause.

June 21 2009

On Sunday we went to see the Proposal and, believe it or not, it was pretty good. It was funny and the story was ok. I know CHICK FLICK, but hey what can i say..it was good
I would say 6.5 out of 10

After the movie we just had dinner with Jack (my dad) as it was Father's Day. Pasta and cupcakes = two of Liz's favorite foods.

Another weekend down. Lets hope for better weather next Saturday so we can have our sale - fingers crossed.

garry

1 comment:

  1. The other half of your other halfSaturday, 27 June, 2009

    60" TV, that is sic!!! What the hell do you waste money going to the movies for when you've got your own FRIGGIN HUMUNGUS screen at home!! Answer me that Garry :0),

    Liz and Caragh should get together and have a cupcakefest, no not feast, fest. Apparently Caragh dreams about princess cupcakes every night, which she announces every evening at bedtime.

    Ohhhhh! We're getting THE BED on Wednesday. I'm SOOO excited!! Smooches....

    ReplyDelete