Thursday, June 25, 2009

Liz's Company BBQ

June 24 2009

Last night Liz's company had their annual BBQ. Last year I was so excited about going that I made Liz go. I think she should go and show her face as bosses usually like that stuff, even if they're not sure who you are. BUT how could anyone not remember Liz - OK well at least her hair and her GREAT looking companion (that would be me).

The BBQ was OK, not the same buzz as last year though. The food was great. It was nice to see all Liz's work mates and put a face to people I only hear her talk about.

We left early after attacking the Ice Cream Truck. I still cannot believe that an ice cream trucks pulls up outside of this beautiful huge house in downtown Toronto and I can get anything I want FOR FREE....talk about a big man's dream :) So Liz had her ice cream and I had a chocolate shake and off we went, home.

All in all a good night and I am sure I will make her go back next year, if only for the ice cream.

garry

3 comments:

  1. Garry - you need to coninue coming to these BBQ's otherwise I wouldn't get fed!

    Great to see you. Keep up the blogging.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other half of your other halfSaturday, 27 June, 2009

    Hey no pics? I'm all about the pics... At least you could have taken a pic of the bloody ice cream...I'm salivating here

    ReplyDelete
  3. liz had no picture rule for the bbq...blame your sister..

    ReplyDelete