Friday, June 26, 2009

Moon -- the movie


Thursday June 25 2008

Last night Liz and I went to see the movie Moon. It was ok but very slow. Critics loved it and that should have been my first clue. The concept was good but it was just very dull and the pace was very slooooow . I thought Liz would have liked it more then me but she agreed. ( Note to self please remember that for future reference)
The film was directed by David Bowie's son although I am not sure why that matters but people mention that when talking about this film...whatever.

So i would give it like a 5 out of 10

The best part was that we got to see the movie for free, thanks to Polaris (Toronto sci-fi convention), so that was cool

Safe to say, we will not be buying the blue-ray of this film.

garry

No comments:

Post a Comment