Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kevin Smith in Brantford


Kevin Smith in Brantford

June 6.2008

Saturday: Liz and I left for Brantford bright and early. We were off to see my favorite director, Kevin Smith, play some hockey--yes hockey. I love Kevin and I could listen to him talk for hours (in fact we have seen him alot live this past year - a week at the bloor and 2 times at Roy Thompson hall) so I'm a huge fan-boy and i am pretty sure i have Liz brain-washed. The day was fun although Brantford is kinda dull but the hockey was fun and it was sunny. Kevin did a great job in goal and it cool watching him do his best - he did way better than we thought.

At night Kevin did a live smod-cast with Scott Mosier which was really just them recapping the days events and talking about life. We loved it (hey i told you I was fan-boy)

After it was over I drove home from Brantford and I was very sleepy so i would'nt let Beecher sleep in the passenger seat. It's safe to say she was pissed - o well.

Another great adventure for us and yes, i will take her back next year.

Man i am lucky i found Liz..life would be boring without her

garry

The final line above is just Garry's way of guilting me into participating in this blog. Don't fall for it people!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment