Monday, March 1, 2010

Cop Out


Saturday February 27,2010

Cop Out

First thing is Cop Out is a Kevin Smith film so it's already great in my book. I think most people know that I love Kevin Smith and will go see anything that he put his name on. Even so I still thought that this movie was actually pretty good. It was a lot of fun. Tracy Morgan was very funny and Bruce Willis was kinda cool (as always). Not that this film will win any awards but as far as good popcorn flicks go it was great. If you like fun get a large popcorn and park the mind and go see it. If you want an academy awarding film...maybe stay home.

I laughed a lot and that was all I could ask for with this movie

3.5 out of 5

Kevin Smith rocks...o in case you didn't hear Canada won gold in hockey and I am still on cloud nine!

garry


Well I'm not quite as excited about either the hockey or this movie lol. I had very low expectations of the movie but, much to my surprise, I didn't find myself hating it. Not to say it isn't silly or weak in certain areas but I've certainly been in more terrible-movie-induced-pain than when I watched this. So I'll give it a thumbs up for Kevin's sake.
2.5/5
L

No comments:

Post a Comment