Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Informant


Sunday September 20 2009

Today I thought I wanted to see the movie The Informant. Now all the papers and the critics loved this movie. Well I would tell you what I though but about 10 mins in I passed out. Boring...
so all I can say is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

what i saw 0 out of 5

but for the sleeping part 3 out of 5

garry

So whilst Garry has had more restful naps than he had during the Informant, I actually liked it. Can't say it was vastly entertaining but it was (based on a true story) interesting to see someone who appeared to be a regular Joe turn out to be something of a criminal mastermind......well, not exactly mastermind. It fact, working out whether he was a well-intentioned idiot or a supreme genius turned out to be central to the movie. It's certainly a talkie movie rather than an action movie but if you stick with it Matt Damon's character is quirky enough to keep things moving and working out what's REALLY going on will be with you after the movie.
3/5
L

No comments:

Post a Comment