Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pandorum


Saturday September 27 2009

After see the last movie Liz and I did some shopping, well mostly Liz did the shopping lol. Although I have to say she bought me a great watch for my birthday so that was great. Oh, in case you where wondering my birthday is October 15 and if you need the address for gifts just ask Liz :)

We went to see our second movie of the day....Pandorum. My buddy Quinn came with us so that was different. The movie was ok. I really wanted it to be better but it was not great. I love sci-fi movies like this but this one needed another re-write as it seemed to have a lot of story that was not needed. I kinda liked the creatures but you know they moved too fast and it was hard to get a good look at them. I think if this movie was at the after dark film festival it would do ok....still needs a bit of work.

I think Liz and Quinn liked the movie better then me.

After the movie we went to East Side Mario's for dinner.It was ok but not great. It is never great there, I think we should stop going there it is just always ok not great.

Liz and I had a little battle about the tip I thought $8.00 was enough she wanted more. But the dude never offered me a refill on my diet coke which I hate and never cleared our table....now I know he was also the bartender but what does that have to do with my meal...o well.

If people did not know Liz and I they would think we where really fighting but we are are just playing and we kinda like it. Truth be told, she wins most of the fights as I just like to bug her and I think that's our way.

Any way the movie Pandorum is 3 out of 5

garry

I win most of the arguments because Garry can see that I'm getting waaaay to pissy for this to be fun anymore, so he lets it slide. I'm not sure that's really winning but I'll take it! lol
L

No comments:

Post a Comment