Thursday, October 8, 2009

KISS in Oshawa






October 7 2009

Well first let me get this off my chest. On our tickets it says "no cameras". Liz called the booking office and they said "no cameras". I go to walk in "sorry sir, no cameras" ( A bit off topic I know I am getting old I get SIR a lot more now anyway..) So I go in sit down and get ready. What do I see about 5000 cameras. No idea why I was black balled but it does piss me off. In closing I will never see Kiss again without my camera. That I promise myself!!

So yes Kiss again. This is the 31st time I have seen them. Yep 31! I hope to hit 50 before it is all done. The reason Kiss played the small town of Oshawa is the city won an on-line voting competition to bring them there. So they came and played and what a great show it was! It rocked seeing them so close and in such a small place. It was pretty much the same show as in Toronto but it was just as good. Fire smoke bombs and the full Kiss show. AMAZING !!!!,

I think they will be coming back around this area in 2010 and guess what? Every show within a short driving distance I will be there..I know, shocking! I want to hit 50.

While I was at the show I was thinking something I want to put on my to do list is to see Kiss in their home town of New York City. Maybe I can talk Liz into that one. I will do it..well I hope i will do it.

so KISS is again

10 out of 10

garry
KISS ROCKS--I kinda feel sorry for Liz as I am on a Kiss high..lol

Which I've just ruined by telling him that the problem with our 5 month old 60" TV is NOT covered by the warrenty :-(
L

No comments:

Post a Comment