Sunday, October 4, 2009

Trailer Park Boys



September 29 2009

It was cheap Tuesday at the movies so I thought I would go see Trailer Park Boys the movie. This was the second TPB movie, I really enjoyed the first and was getting excited to see the new one. Well I went to see it at 4:15 and there was only 3 other people in the place. I was shocked. It was Tuesday and the movie was only $4.99. Was this a bad sign? Turns out, it kinda was. Can it be the boys have over stayed their welcome? I really wanted to like it but this and the first movie were almost the same. Too bad really. I love Buffalo, Ricky and Julian but I think their 15 mins is over. I kinda felt it was almost over when I went to see them live about 6 - 7 months ago. I mean if you are fan go see the movie but there is nothing new here.

Just for the record I love the guys and would go see another movie but only on cheap Tuesday.

One cool thing was at the end J ROCK does a rap - Dave and I were there at Massey Hall when they filmed this scene so that was kinda cool..

I would say 2.5 out of 5

You will shocked to hear that Liz passed on seeing this movie...shocking eh??

garry

Couldn't do it folks! Couldn't muster up any enthusiasm for this one.
L

No comments:

Post a Comment