Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Garry's Birthday Dinner


Sunday October 11 2009

After the movie we came home and got ready for my B-day dinner. As it was also Thanksgiving we all decided that no turkey and we would have HUGE t-bone steaks instead. Liz is just getting to know the BBQ so it was time for her next lesson. Lets just say her first attempt at chicken turned out to be not so great, unless she was going for BLACKENED CHICKEN, in which case she totally nailed it. Ok so this time she was ready and she did a great job. When I say huge steaks I am not lying these are almost like the steaks in the Jon Candy movie the great out doors where if you can eat it you get it free....so huge. These are also hard to cook but she did them great. Excellent dinner and they even had a KISS cake for me.I know I am 43 but hey, what can I say, I am a bit of a kid..(Shut UP LIZ )

After dinner came the best part! Presents. I got some great Blue rays from Mom and Dad including the Planet Of Apes box set. I love the apes (yes 43 - stop asking - lol)

What a great birthday! My parents and the lady I love...HEAVEN TO ME.

garry

You're a great big sop. but you're MY great big sop. Happy birthday babe! And I did hardly anything with those steaks but I appreciate you trying to help me recover from the chicken disaster lol.
L

No comments:

Post a Comment