Sunday, October 4, 2009

Kiss In Toronto


Friday October 2 2009 The Worlds Best Rock band came back to town again and I was there. I have seen this band so may times it's scary. Well they played the Air Canada Centre and it was great! I know this post is kind of a waste as there is not much I can say. They are great and I will see them every time they come to town or close by. In fact I am going to see them again in like 6 days in Oshawa. One funny thing happened after Kiss took the stage, about 1 song in the power was gone and they had to take a 15 min break...first time i have seen that. Once again Liz did not see them, maybe someday she will see the genius that is KISS.

here are some pics

kiss 10 out of 10

garry

Ohhhh! A whole new scale for Kiss! I can't go see them though - the pressure to be in love with them is too much lol.
L



No comments:

Post a Comment