Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Saturday Treat


Saturday October 10 2009


Saturday on a long Thanksgiving day weekend here in Canada. So what should we do? No, you're wrong, no movies, we went shopping! As I had to work a full day Liz did what she did best and slept in. It's kinda funny because on Friday she had all these grand plans about what she was going to do but as always with my dreamboat those all fell to the side when the TV was switched on and the covers were pulled up to her chin. I called Liz, having done a full day's work and to tell her I was coming home, and I ask "so honey what are you doing?" and she said "having a nap". Apparently taking a shower just drains some people..LOL. Good thing I love her.

So after work Liz had a surprise - she wanted to go shopping at......IKEA. Ikea! On a SATURDAY of a long weekend - so you know my pain. But off we went and to be honest it was not that bad.We looked around as we always and bought nothing like we always do but it was ok. After that, well the second busiest store, COSTCO. And this one was busy. In fact Liz was not into it but I calmed her down and then we just went with it and it turns out that they had so many people on cash that it was very fast....all in all not a bad shopping day.

That night I wanted to watch the hockey game and Liz had been out of bed for at least 7 hours so she needed her rest. Not a bad SATURDAY I went to work made some overtime, came home and Liz spent it.....a regular day in my life.

garry


What can I say, I'm lazy. It's a flaw but I lack the will to change it! I wish that I didn't have to spend more than 7 hours out of bed every day!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment