Sunday, October 4, 2009

Zombieland


October 3 2009

It's October so that means scary movie month. We love the horror films but mostly they're not very good or just have a few good things in them but we had high hopes for this movie. Liz and I heard about it back at Comic Con and we liked what we saw there. All zombie movies have the same premise: end of the world with just a few survivors. Same thing in this film. What also makes a good zombie film is good kills and this one has some great ones. Woody Harrelson was very good and very funny. I also liked the music in the movie as it was old school rock and roll.

within the genre there is a war on between fast and slow zombies. In the last year we have seen lots of T-shirts that say FAST ZOMBIES SUCK. I'm not sure how I feel about this as I like the fast Zombies in the Dawn of the Dead remake by Zack Snyder but I think I like slow Zombies better. What a stupid argument lol.

Anyways Zombieland

4 out of 5

garry

This was a fun movie. Not as good or as clever as Shaun of the Dead but still one of the best movies in the genre and one of my favourite movies of the year. The story was interesting, the zombies entertaining and the characters were well rounded. If you like zombie movies you'll definitely enjoy this one.

4/5
L

No comments:

Post a Comment