Sunday, June 13, 2010

The A Team


THE A TEAM

Sunday July 13 2010

Rainning Sunday here in Toronto so we thought we would go see a movie. Now as most people know I love the 80's, all things 80's - the music and the movies. So today we went to see The A-Team. A great show from the 80's which I used to watch religiously. I mean, Mr. T was a hero and no, I'm not joking. Luckily I really liked the new movie. It was lots of action and lots of fun. It was a great way to rememeber the A-Team. The new cast was great and seemed to enjoy their roles.

Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson is B.A. Baracus - excellent
Sharlto Copley is Murdock - best part of the movie
Liam Neeson is Hannibal - great leader
Bradley Cooper is Lt. Templeton 'Faceman' Peck - plays the part like a pro

I loved the movie..lots of fun
4 out of 5 (if you go stay till the very end even through the credits..it's worth it)

garry

This was a fun popcorn movie. No brain required. But I think having enjoyed the original series would add alot to the movie, just so you can appreciate the sense of fun and homage that the movie contains.
4/5
L

No comments:

Post a Comment