Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Eddie Izzard


Sunday May 30 2010

Eddie Izzard, Sunday night at Massey Hall. I'm not the biggest Eddie Izzard fan, all I really know is that he is a transvestite comedian and I've seen in a few movies and shows on TV with him, that's about it. So I had a totally open mind and I just wanted to have a few laughs. They never came, I did not laugh once and I really wanted to - honestly. I have to say he sucked and I wanted to leave about 20 minutes in....totally waste of a good Sunday night. Now Liz she laughed alot and I think I saw her laugh so hard she had tears and I have no idea what the fuck was so funny.

He sucked and the best thing was watching him walk in his VERY VERY high heels.

.5 out of 5 (for the heels)

garry

He wasn't as funny as I'd hoped. But he did do a skit on the latin language and how ridiculously complicated it was. As did latin in prep school I knew exactly what he as talking about and was in absolute hysterics when he was doing a made up conversation between two roman soldiers trying to pass on messages about being invaded. Garry, like most of the audience, and like me in many other parts of the show, had no interest or knowledge of the topic and therefore was bored to tears. So he's was mildly entertaining but for the most part not worth it.
2.5/5
L

No comments:

Post a Comment