Sunday, June 13, 2010

Splice



Splice

Sunday June 6 2010

Splice is a good movie. I know just about everyone who reads this blog will never see it but I think you should. It's being put out as a horror sci-fi film but I think it is just a good film. The basic story is about 2 superstar genetic engineers and they splice a human and a creature together and this child-thing is born. They call this child Dren (nerd spelled backwards - which made me laugh)

The movie is a bit slow in parts but it is a great story and I liked it. It also helps that it was filmed in and around Toronto which I always like to see

I would say 3 out 5

garry

I really enjoyed this. It was both hammy and predicatable plus well acted and disturbing. The characters weren't two dimensional (on the contrary actually) and the genetic splicing question is a really interesting premise. All the elements combined to make this a really fun romp.
4/5
L

No comments:

Post a Comment