Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Iron Man 2


Sunday May 16 2010

IRON MAN 2

Well as we where flying back from Ireland I was already trying to figure out when we could go see Iron Man 2. We arrived home on Saturday, May 15 and we went to see the movie on Sunday, May 16 - the earliest I could go.

I loved Iron Man 1, it was one of the best superhero movies ever so I was pumped to see part 2. I was looking forward to seeing Robert Downey back and even thought that Mickey Rourke would be good as Whiplash. But to me this movie was not as good as the first one. I thought the story was kind of all mixed up and slow in parts. I am not sure if I was just sleepy and maybe had the bar set too high but it was a little disappointing to me. I didn't hate it but it didn't blow me away.

As I write this I'm thinking I have to see this movie again and really give it another look. But this time I would give this movie
3 out of 5 - not bad but not great but go see it as I want part 3

garry

No comments:

Post a Comment