Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Robin Hood 2010


Sunday May 23

Robin Hood 2010

So I really not looking forward to seeing this movie but I did go as it was kinda worth a look.I liked the Kevin Costner Robin Hood back in the 1991 and you know I really like this Robin Hood It was a Ridley Scott film and I find most of his films fun and entertaining and he makes the kind of movies I like.Russell Crowe was a good robin hood and the best character was Kevin Durand as Little John he was very fun and took over the screen whenever he was on the screen.

The story is not your typical Robin Hood film as it is kind of the story of the making of Robin Hood it was fun to see a new take on the story we already know.

I think people should see this movie as it way better then I thought

3.5 out of 5

garry

No comments:

Post a Comment