Sunday, September 19, 2010

KISS @ Molson Canadian Amphitheatre







KISS Friday September 10, 2010

So the 33rd time I've seen Kiss and you know what.....it was one of the best concerts I have ever seen. The band was having a great time and really seemed into it. The venue was packed and I had great seats, 14 rows from the front and dead centre, pretty close to the best seats I've ever had to see the worlds greatest rock band. Gene was great with the blood and fire and the sound was just amazing. I was really thinking before the concert began that maybe I had seen them too many time but this was the best concert I have seen. If they were to come back next week I would go again. Actually no matter what I will be going back every time they play Toronto or anywhere near here.

Kiss fucking ROCKS..

SET LIST

Modern Day Delilah
Cold Gin
Let Me Go, Rock 'N' Roll
Firehouse
Say Yeah
Deuce
Crazy Crazy Nights
Calling Dr. Love
Shock Me
I'm An Animal
100,000 Years
I Love It Loud
Love Gun
Whole Lotta Lovesnippet (Led Zeppelin cover)
Black Diamond
Detroit Rock City
Shout It Out Loud
I Was Made For Lovin' You
God Gave Rock 'n' Roll to You II (Argent cover)
Rock And Roll All Nite
So Kiss 5 out 5
33 down and before I die I want to hit 50 = 17 to go

garry

No comments:

Post a Comment