Sunday, September 19, 2010

Roger Waters The Wall Live




ROGER WATERS--THE WALL LIVE

Wednesday September 15 and Thursday September 16 2010

The Wall is my favorite Pink Floyd album and could be my favorite album of all time so I was very excited to see it played live on stage. I decided to go see see 2 out of 3 Toronto shows. The first night I was on the floor and the seats where kinda far back but we could see everything and the show was okay. The second night I was up higher and I could see the full stage and it was fucking great. The wall was an amazing thing. At the start of the show the band play and then they start to build the wall so by the end of the first part of the concert the wall is all you see on the stage. It is huge. As the wall goes up the visuals on it are just breath-taking. There was a bit of a political messenge about ending all wars and I mostly just don't pay attention to that shit but this message I get behind 100% - wow look at me, all serious lol.

But the show was fucking great and my only regret was not seeing it on the 3rd night but something tells me he will bring it back through Toronto before this tour ends - I hope so. I was just a little surprised there was no other Pink Floyd songs in the encore but after the second night I understand why.

Wednesday night--3.5 out 5
Thursday night -- 5 out 5
set list
In The Flesh?
The Thin Ice
Another Brick in the Wall, Part 1
The Happiest Days of Our Lives
Another Brick in the Wall, Part 2
Goodbye Blue Sky
Empty Spaces
Young Lust
One Of My Turns
Don't Leave Me Now
Another Brick in the Wall, Part 3
Goodbye Cruel World
Hey You
Is There Anybody Out There?
Nobody Home
Vera
Bring the Boys Back Home
Comfortably Numb
The Show Must Go On
In The Flesh
Run Like Hell
Waiting For The Worms
Stop
The Trial
Outside the Wall
garry

No comments:

Post a Comment