Sunday, September 19, 2010

Resident Evil: Afterlife


Resident Evil: Afterlife--IN 3D


Now the dates are getting mixed up so I'm just going to post things as I remember them. It was a Saturday and Liz was going to see some TIFF movie about something serious (ie boring) subject so I thought, let's go see a Saturday afternoon popcorn movie like...Resident Evil: Afterlife in 3D. I've seen all the other Resident Evil movies and I enjoyed them all and this one was just as fun.The 3D was not great and kinda funny, in fact all the 3D effects were done in slow motion and I am still not sure why. But the movie itself was fun and I really liked it. I love Milla Jovovich in these movies and she really kicks ass and she seems toenjoy herself.

I'm sure my movie was better then the artsy movie Liz saw.


Resident Evil: Afterlife - in 3D go see it if you want a fun time at the movies.


4 out 5

garry

No comments:

Post a Comment