Saturday, September 25, 2010

Our Town


Liz and I decided to do something different so we went to the movies. I know, so rare for us. There was no Superhero or sci-fi movie so we went to see a real adult movie THE TOWN. It was a story about Irish guys in Boston who happen to make a living robbing banks. The movie stared Ben Affleck who I really like and he also directed the movie. It was really good and the story was great. I usually don't really like these kinda movies as they are too real life for me but this movie was great.

The basic story is: "as Ben plans his next job, a longtime thief tries to balance his feelings for a bank manager connected to one of his earlier heists, as well as the FBI agent looking to bring him and his crew down". That's it in a nut shell. I love the scene at the baseball stadium and after seeing this movie I think I would like to go to Boston

Anyway....go see this movie

4 out 5

garry
I liked this one. Not too slow or too silly but nicely done and well worth seeing. And Ben is very easy on the eye - never hurts.
4/5
L

No comments:

Post a Comment