Saturday, September 25, 2010

Toby Keith @ Molson Canadian Amphitheatre






Thrusday September 23 2010
Toby Keith Molson Canadian Amphitheatre

I've always liked Toby but sometimes when I listen to him I feel my IQ drop. Still, I like his basic, fun country tunes. There were alot of people at the show and some of them wore cowboy hats which I have to say really made me laugh. I was a bit pissed that I didn't wear my cowboy boots as I really miss wearing them but Liz won't let me. I get a feeling that the boots are going to make a come back though and I'll be ready when it happens. The show had alot of smoke and fire and was very entertaining. Opening the show was Trace Atkins who I really only know from the apprentice. He was okay but I really didn't know any of his songs.
It was a good night and worth it. I don't think I'll see either of them live again but I'll watch the videos and buy the cd's.

Toby was 3 out 5
garry

SET LIST:
Bullets In The Gun
American Ride
I'm Just Talkin' About Tonight
Whiskey Girl
I Wanna Talk About Me
God Love Her
Get Drunk and Be Somebody
Trailerhood
You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This
Who's Your Daddy?
As Good as I Once Was
I Love This Bar
Should've Been a Cowboy
Weed With Willie
Beer for My Horses
How Do You Like Me Now?!
ENCORE:
A Little Less Talk and a Lot More Action

No comments:

Post a Comment