Sunday, July 25, 2010

Inception


July 25 2009

Inception

Okay, lots of buzz about this movie but it's very confusing and I was kinda lost for much of it. It was done well but even so there were some great effects I didn't like. I can't even tell you the details of what the story was about - that's how confused I was! And if I tell you anything else it would just spoil it.

I will say skip this movie but to be honest I seem to be one of the only people on line that feels that way.

1.5 out of 5

garry

Well I didn't dislike it as much as Garry but I will say that it went from being too slow to having too much going on resulting in the confusion that Garry mentioned. Maybe I'm not clever enough to get this movie but I was certainly glad when it was finally over. It's a pity coz I think I might have liked some of the movie if I hadn't been so busy trying to work out what the hell was going on all the time.

2/5
L

No comments:

Post a Comment