Sunday, July 25, 2010

Star Wars In Concert July 24 2010



Saturday July 24 2010

Star Wars In Concert At Copps Coliseum

Last year Liz and I went to see Star Wars in concert and I LOVED IT !!
So when they announced that they're going to return to the area I thought I would go again. Liz deceided to skip this one but she did come with me for the drive to Hamilton.

The show was great but the real problem was the crowd was very small, I mean really small and they really were not into it. Not like when I saw it in Toronto, people were so excited.

I still thought it was fun and I really liked it but not as good as Toronto.

3.5 out of 5

I did buy some great Star Wars "swag" and it was still worth the drive to Hamilton.

garry

Well I hung out in Jackson Square in Hamilton which has a lovley farmers market, a very dinky but totally adorable (from the outside) movie theatre and not much else. It's a huge mall with hardly anything in it! But it's attached to a library so I had no trouble killing a few hours. (Do the library staff know what's in the graphic novel "The Boys" because I can't believe that I found the "Herogasm" edition in the teens section of the library!) On the way back to the car it absolutely poured with rain, bucketed down. We had an umbrella to share but we were both soaking when we got to the car. Luckily I was only wearing flip flops and Garry's new Star wars tshirt was dry from the plastic bag so I changed into that. Garry was wet too but seemed less concerned about it than me (that's a first!). Then I called Cindy and bailed on the hen party that I supposed to go to. Note to self: you'll NEVER have ANY friends if you don't go out with them once in a while! Instead I sat at home and ate naan bread - yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment