Sunday, July 4, 2010

Scorpions and Cinderella


July 26 2010
Scorpions and Cinderella @ Molson Amphitheatre Toronto, Ontario June 27, 2010

Well Dave and I went to see this concert and it was on the same weekend as all that shit that happened in Toronto with teh G20. Getting into the city was a bit crazy but it still not that bad. (The G20 is another story and to be honest I couldn't care less about that.) Cinderella open the concert and they were good but I thought the singer was kinda losing his voice and he seemed to miss some notes but I guess the 80's were 20 years ago and I should give him a break. They sang all the songs I wanted to hear and it was okay. As far as openers go I thought they fit the bill. Then the Scorpions hit the stage. It was hard for me to believe that this is the first time I saw them live. In fact I am not sure I would even have seen them this time but they're are calling this their last tour so I had to see them. They were very loud and very good. The crowd seemed to be into it even though it was raining cats and dogs, the band was having a great time and it all added up to a good concert. The best songs I thought were:
No One Like You
Wind of Change
Rock You Like a Hurricane

I'm glad I saw them before they retired and oh yeah fuck the G20!

4 OUT OF 5



garry

No comments:

Post a Comment