Friday, July 16, 2010

Rush Molson Amp, July 13, 2010




Tuesday July 13 2010

Rush last night was the best (non-Kiss) concert I have seen this year. I had such a great time. The band was amazing, the song choices were great and the seat was......okay. The only reason the seats sucked was because they were right in front of corporate seats and the people in the seats have no idea who Rush are. They spent more time taking pictures of them themselves then watching Canada's best band play! At one point I thought Dave was going to lose it lol.

I did have another problem. The girl sitting beside me was HUGE. Now I know I am no skinny mini but she had 100 lbs on me. The worst part was her fat was on my seat! I did feel bad for her so as soon as I could I was up out of seat and playing air guitar. It wasn't that bad but it was weird.

Rush looked like they where having a great time and they play the full Moving Pictures album which was great to hear.

I loved the show

5 out of 5

I liked it so much I am seeing them again Saturday at the ACC and I can't wait!
Best show of the summer, maybe the year.

garry

No comments:

Post a Comment