Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Sorcerer's Apprentice


The Sorcerer's Apprentice

July 20 2010

It was cheapy Tuesday so Liz and I thought we go see The Sorcerer's Apprentice. I really wanted to see it and Liz was on the fence but decided she was in.

I liked the movie, in fact I REALLY liked the movie.I thought the special effects were great and I really liked Nic Cage, thought he was great. Now this is a family film and you should keep this in mind. It's loosely based on the Mickey Mouse The Sorcerer's Apprentice and there is a mop/broom scene that I loved.

I would say go see this movie but I think if Liz ever post's she will tell you different, but I really liked it and let's be honest thats all that really matters.

3 out 5

garry

It's a kids movie, a good kids movie but I can't recommend it to any adults. I'm assuming Nic Cage plays it for the kids as he's very hammy. And the whole thing is predictable. Garry on the other hand was thoroughly entertained - 'nuff said!
1/5
L

No comments:

Post a Comment