Sunday, July 25, 2010

Salt


July 25 2010

SALT with Angelina Jolie

After we saw Inception Liz and I snuck in to to see Salt. This was a good movie and I liked it waaay more then Inception. It was a fun, action packed movie. Angelina Jolie, I love her in action movies when she really looks as though she gets into the role. And of course, she's always super sexy.

Good fun action film with a few twists that I didn't see coming.

4 out of 5

garry
This was an enjoyable popcorn movie. If you're looking for something fun this is it. As for what happened in it - well it's so ridiculous that there's no point writing about it but it works on the screen and that's all that matters. I'm suprised that I didn't like the Angelina Jolie character more, I'm not sure why that was the case but it didn't stop me from enjoying the movie!
3.5/5
L

No comments:

Post a Comment