Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Predators



Not sure when we saw it...

Late post

The ball and chain and I went to see Predators a while ago and I wanted to try and see it again but I don't think that's going to happen so I thought I would do a post.

Predators was a good film. I really like the original film but this one was fun and alot of action. I wasn't as blown away as people I read and listen to on their podcasts were hence why I wanted to see it again.

That being said the movie starts fast and just kinda keeps building. I do think Laurence Fishburne was wasted in this movie but Adrien Brody was good and he really must have worked out or something, he was in great shape.

If you like action films go see this movie and I'm going to try and see it again but if not I may buy the blue ray or dvd

3.7 out of 5 ( nearly 4--lol)

garry

This kind of movie isn't for everyone but I really enjoyed it. A good tale with interesting characters and lots of action and tension. It didn't hurt that Adrian Brody so easy on the eye - not something I thought I'd ever say but there it is!
4/5
L

No comments:

Post a Comment