Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Disappearance of Alice Creed


Thrusday August 5 2010


The Disappearance of Alice Creed


So Liz likes to make fun of me about using 'the twitter" but it paid off again. I won us some tickets to see this movie. It was a good little movie but not great. I should have liked it more as I love everything for free. The movie only has 3 people in the entire movie which was very interesting. The basic story is about 2 guys that kidnap a girl and how things work out. There are a few twists but nothing great. It moves slow but is kinda fun.

I don't think may people will see this movie but if you get a chance to rent it I would say it's worth it but skip it at the movies
It was sweet winning tickets--love "the twitter"
2.5 out of 5


garry


As an indie movie this was quite good but there were a few flaws. Namely I felt it lacked some believability. Not sure if that was due to the acting or the plot twists that weren't very surprising but certainly something wasn't right. It was still a worthwhile couple of hours so I'd recommend it.
3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment