Friday, August 27, 2010

Blue Rodeo Part 2

Blue Rodeo Molson Amp August 26-2010

Dave Stock and myself

In March I took Liz to see Blue Rodeo in Oshawa and I had a problem with the lady behind me talking non-stop. Well I think I may owe her an apology. Last night the first 7 songs all I could hear was people talking and then I realized why - all they played were new songs, one old song that people knew, that was it. People weren't paying attention and just talking to each other. So Oshawa housewife - SORRY.

The second part was way better and therefore the crowd was way better. I liked the second half but to be honest I was getting kinda sleepy and didn't really get into it. They played some songs I love and that was cool but the damage was done. Then when the encore came they sang an old hit and then a new song....as soon as the new song started we left....a new fucking song most people don't know in the encore - bullshit.

So Blue Rodeo are on the list. The list is bands I will proably never see again. I would go see them again if they play hits only.

I would say 2.5 out of 5. I should have arrived 30 minutes late and left 15 minutes early. Too bad.
garry

No comments:

Post a Comment