Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Good, the Bad, the Weird


Saturday August 7 2010


The Good, the Bad, the Weird


This is a Korean movie about three outlaws in 1940s and their rivalry to get a treasure map while being pursued by the Japanese army and Chinese bandits. Sounds simple eh, lol. It was playing at the Bloor which is a great place to see this kind of a movie and the crowds there are fun. I was ready to do alot of reading of English subtitles but there was more action than talking in this movie anyway.


It was kinda like the original Clint Eastwood movie but this one had way more action and it was way more fun.


I thought it was nice to be at the Bloor watching a fun action movie on Saturday night.


Fun Movie but I don't think anyone reading this will ever see it but you should look for it


4 out 5


garry

Next weekend we start our annual movie festival After Dark so we will at the Bloor alot ..can't wait.
This may have been a good movie but it started at 9:10pm and it wasn't really my thing so I fell asleep for a bit in the middle. Though what I saw of it was really fun and and I think it was my loss that I missed what I did. Must try and not sleep through good movies.
3.5/5 - I think
L

No comments:

Post a Comment