Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Other Guys


Saturday August 8 2010


The Other Guys


I am not sure if anyone reading this knows but in Toronto the AMC chain of movies show all movies for $6.00 before noon. I love this as most days I'm up pretty early. So this Saturday we thought we'd go see The Other Guys. And it was ALOT of fun and a great movie. Will Ferrel was really good and reminded me why I like him. Mark Wahlberg was also fun and it was great that they both planned these kind of off the wall guys and neither was the "straight guy". I laughed alot and I'm pretty sure Liz had a few chuckles but I'm not sure she will admit it. Samuel L. Jackson and Rock have small but excellent parts in the movie - both very very good.


Very funny movie and I would tell anyone who doesn't take life too seriously to go see this movie it was great fun.


4.5 out 5


garry
I went to see this movie only because the reviews had been good. With Will Ferrell you never know if you're going to be forced to watch another Land of the Lost. Luckily I really enjoyed this movie. It was fun and silly and totally ridiculous but not so much that I couldn't laugh with it. A little long but it held together just enough and I'm glad the good reviews convinced me to go.
3/5
L

No comments:

Post a Comment