Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fuck "INCEPTION" the movies sucks (even worst the second time)


Saturday July 31 -2010


Inception Part 2 (the re-watch)


Liz and myself thought we should go see Inception again. I was wondering what I'd missed and why everyone was talking so much about this movie that I thought sucked. So we went to see it again.


Before we went I was on-line reading everything and seeing if it would help me enjoy the story more. I talked to everyone I know who saw it and got their thoughts. I was sooo ready to see it again and to like it more this time.

Nope still sucked ass, in fact it was worse this time. I didn'tt like it the first or second time. Yes, I understand it now and yes, it looks great but it was boring both times.

I say Fuck Inception. Waste of time and money.

garry

second viwing I would say 1 out of 5 again for the effects.
Agreed. Less interesting the second time. I didn't do the research that Garry did after the first viewing so maybe that would have helped. In any case I don't think it's worth rating a second time.
L

No comments:

Post a Comment