Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mom's Birthday



August 23 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

Tuesday, August 25th is my Mom's birthday (I'm not supposed to say on here how old she is though) but we thought we'd have the party on Sunday. Liz and I spent the day putting up decorations and getting ready. It was actually really fun getting ready and she seemed very surprised when she finally got home. We had her favourite meal, KFC, and Sydnee made an outstanding chocolate cake. I think she loves her new TV and BBQ that Jack (husband/father) bought her.

I think she had a great day and I know Liz and I had fun putting it together.

Happy Birthday Mom!

garry

Yep, we did have fun getting ready. By the time we were done there were ballons on every available surface and a huge sign out front that said "Happy Birthday". Margaret seemed really happy with the decorations and very surprised even though she knew we were having a little party. Nancy and Jim and Madhoo and Madhura all came over for Sydnee's cake. The cake was made from scratch and looked and tasted fantastic (as evidenced by the fact that I ate two large pieces). So everyone enjoyed themselves and clean up was a breeze.

Happy birthday Margaret!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment