Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hurt Locker and Fifty Dead Men Walking




Movie Day

I kicked Liz out of bed and we got our day off to an early start. Our first stop was the St. Lawrence market where we had breakfast, peameal bacon sandwich for me and a Thai crepe (bananas and condensed milk) for Liz. After that we walked up to out first movie: Hurt Locker, not a bad movie it was about a guy that defuses bombs in Iraq and all the pressure that goes with that. Kinda too real life for me but a pretty good movie. I think Liz liked it more then me. I would say 2.5 out of 5

next

Fifty Dead Men Walking, this movie was about informer in Ireland that was working with the British government against the IRA. Now of course Liz knows more about this then me but I did really like this movie. Great story and, as it was kinda based on a true story, well done. I also kinda liked that the lady that did the film was from Canada. Over all maybe 3.5 out of 5.

At night we went to our favorite Thai restaurant and then home for bed. Great long day. And still 2 more days this weekend - sweet!

garry

1 comment:

  1. mmmmm, Lizzie, where;s MY thai crepe...sounds so good, why have you kept it a secret...

    ReplyDelete