Monday, August 17, 2009

The Revenant


August 16 2009

Now Liz and I see our last movie of the night and we are both very sleepy. Four movies in a day is just too much. I know some of you will say one movie a day is too much but for Liz and I 2 a day is good. But this is the big day of the festival so we decide to keep going.

Anyway the movie was The Revenant. It's being billed as a wildly entertaining undead buddy comedy. I would say for me it missed the mark. To be honest I was kinda sleepy and may have passed out for a few scenes, but I did catch most of it. The movie was suppose to be like Shaun of Dead (one of the best zombie movies ever) but it was not even close. I think the worst part was it was just too long and really kind of dumb. I most say though the crowd went wild at the end and they seem to love it, so maybe it was just me.

I would say 2 of of 5

5 more days to go..could be deadly sleepy by the end

2 movies Monday and then 1 a day after that, till the closing gala on Friday

garry

Boring movie although I did sleep through a significant portion of it. And as Garry said the rest of the crowd seemed happy so maybe the parts I slept through were the best bits?

1/5
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment