Thursday, August 13, 2009

Moody Blues




August 12-2009

Last night my buddy Dave and I went to see the Moody Blues. Some of you people who read this blog will have no idea who they are or you think you have no idea. But you do know a few of their songs. The show was great! I really liked them and the small crowd (smallest I've ever seen at the Molson Amphitheater) seemed to be really into them. They where the oldest crowd I have ever seen - it was kinda weird to be amoung the youngest people in attendance. The average age was around 55 so most people there had a good 25 years on me! Okay, maybe 15 or so. At one point I thought "Liz would be so bored now she would be giving me the lets go eyes at about the second song" lol.

We had great seats and the band played all the hits, like Your Wildest Dreams, Tuesday Afternoon, Nights in White Satin, I Know You're Out There Somewhere, Question, and my favorite Ride My See-Saw.

Great show. Would I go see them again? Maybe not but I was glad I saw them. I love the DVD I have and I may even buy one of their shows on blue ray so I can bore Liz to death.

Big week ahead after dark film festive and a movie we can't wait to see DISTRICT 9

Garry

I had a nice night in front of the telly. I ate myself silly and watched 3 episodes of Rome, Season II - EXCELLENT!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment