Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2012


November 14 2009

Liz and I went to see 2012. Now I know some people will not believe this but last week we did not go to the movies. I know, it IS shocking. We both wanted to see this movie even though we knew it was not going to be great. To be honest, the worst part of this movie is that it is way too long. I think it was over 2.5 hours! Way too long for this kind of a movie. I actually kind of liked the movie itslef but it did get kind of repetitive watching the earth blow up lol.

If you want to watch a popcorn movie this is it. I like to watch things blow up and watch people narrowly escape - here it is.

I would say 3.5 out of 5

garry

It wasn't bad and it wasn't great. It was definitely looong. Worth seeing at the theatre to enjoy all the digital effects on the big screen but if you're waiting to see it at home, don't bother.

2.5/5
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment