Monday, November 23, 2009

The Blind Side and Disney's A Christmas Carol



November 21 2009

The Blind Side

First let me say I liked this movie and no, I did not cry but some chick sitting beside me did. A LOT!! This is a great, true story about a giant of a black man who had a rough childhood and a white family that takes him in and they all become one family. It's kind of sappy but not too bad. Sandra Bullock was the Mom and the Father was played by country music superstar (and one of my favorites) Tim Mc Graw. Both were great in this film. Just from the poster you can see what is going to happen but it was still cool watching it on the screen. Good movie but there is really no reason to see it on the big screen. Wait for the dvd and rent it. But if you want a small pick up in your day go see it.

I would say 3 out of 5

Disney's A Christmas Carol

This movie SUCKED ASS. Even though we did it in 3D - still sucked. I have to say that I love Christmas movies and there are about 9 I watch every year and some I make Liz watch but this one will not on that list. The worst or I guess the best part was we did not pay to see this. What happens is like most Saturdays we go see a movie around 11am and then we sneak into another. That's exactly what we did here. But even for free this one sucked. It was about half way into it I was already passing in and out of sleep when I looked at Liz and said lets go. Her only comment was wondering why I waited so long lol.

this one 0 out of 5

Go watch:
Bad Santa
Love Actually
Christmas Vacation
Home Alone
Elf
Scrooged
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Miracle on 34th Street
and the best
Jingle All the Way starring Arnold Schwarzenegger

garry

No comments:

Post a Comment