Sunday, November 22, 2009

Twilight New Moon


Friday November 20 2009

Well I had Friday off at work and since Liz did NOT want to see Twilight New Moon I thought I would spare her the pain and go see it alone. The weird thing is Quinn had the day off and thought he would tag along. The movie was OK, not as good as the first movie. Now I know that these movies are not made for someone like me but I did like the first one. This one had less action and waaay more teenage love problems...and the end, I was shocked. I now have to wait a few months, years or however long till the next movie.I know, read the book but that's not going to happen.

In the end, not a great movie but most people that want too see this film have already seen it. I will go see the next movie and the one after that. I think that's all there is but I hope the next movie is better then this one. I do have to say that I thought the wolves did not look great on the screen, just a bit too big and way fake looking. But something tells me the 200 girls at my screening did not notice that lol.

I would say...2.5 out of 5. I think maybe I can talk Liz into seeing the next movie, but I am not holding my breath.

garry

No comments:

Post a Comment