Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Toronto vs Minnesota Wild


Tuesday, 10 November 2009

I guess that last game was not my last Leaf game of the year. A week later we're back at the ACC in the same seats. We got the seats from DuPont and this time I got them and took David along. The first 2 periods of this game where not great for us Leaf fans, BUT you have to have hope. Down 4-1 at the end of second - we thought that was it. The boys did come flying back in the third and gave us a bit of hope but really they were too far in the hole.

Final was 5-2 Minnesota. Not a great game but when you get a chance to see the Leafs live you have to go. I THINK this may be my last game this year but you never know (apparently).

GO LEAFS GO
GOD PLEASE JUST A STANLEY CUP BEFORE I DIE...PLEASE :)

garry

It would be really nice if God would grant him this one wish. It's hard watching a grown man cry every damn season.
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment