Monday, November 2, 2009

Roller Derby

October 30 2009

Chicks Ahoy VS Death Track Dolls

Liz and I saw Whip it and I think that got Liz going that she wanted to see a live Roller Derby. So I found us some cheap seats on Cragslist and off we went.The weird thing is it is not in a hockey rink or something like that,but it was in an old factory type of place.So the rink was flat and therefore kinda hard to see at points.I think what pissed me off the most was that the girls come not use the side of the rink like in the old days. Liz seemed to be into it and it was kinda fun.The worst part by far was the guy doing the announcing during the match.He talked for the full 2 hours and I think we understood 2 words.

The girls where fun and it was a nice night out,but I would not hurry back.

garry

No comments:

Post a Comment